Comment on page
TruStake also allows users to allocate rewards to other users or wallet addresses (the reward recipient). After funds have been allocated, the vault keeps track of any staking rewards from those funds and the recipient's wallet address. You can then choose to distribute those staking rewards whenever you like.
You do not need to take any action (after staking) to allocate rewards to yourself.
Any MATIC you allocate is still yours. Only the rewards will be transferred to your chosen reward recipient, and only when you decide to distribute. You can change your mind and cancel an Allocation at any time.
An example of how Allocation works
- 1.Alice stakes 100,000 MATIC in the TruStake Vault.
- 2.Alice allocates rewards from 25,000 MATIC to Bob.
- 3.Suppose by staking 100,000 MATIC, Alice earns 1000 MATIC of rewards. The vault keeps track and knows that Alice has allocated 250 MATIC of those rewards to Bob.
- 4.Alice decides to distribute the 250 MATIC of rewards to Bob.
- 5.The vault transfers TruMATIC from Alice to Bob worth 250 MATIC.
Alice's 100,000 MATIC still belongs to Alice and can be withdrawn, it's only the rewards that are transferred to Bob. Bob can either keep the TruMATIC they have received or redeem it for MATIC by going to the TruStake vault and Unstaking.